Thursday, February 3, 2011

Once per year


I've really been missing my brothers and sister lately.
Katie called today, leaving behind an urgent voicemail, with exciting information:
Jan Christian got a ticket for Vegas over spring break, and the two of them are willing to help pay my way.

Just two days ago, literally two days ago, I made plans to go to Florida.
I'm still really excited about my Florida plans, but I have been thinking about my siblings so much lately.

They are even the indirect subjects of my still life assignment for photo 3.

Oh well. I'm sure something will workout soon. For now, sending happy thoughts back and forth will have to suffice. Postcards, pictures, emails, and even occasional dreams of travels and rendezvous for the four of us.

Someday, we will all be able to afford to see each other more. When I get to that point in my life, my goal is to be with all three of my siblings at least once per year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment