Thursday, January 27, 2011

Maybe it's the endorphins or a little bit of optimism

Tonight I can't stop thinking about how incredibly blessed I am.
I am 21 years old.
I've already done so much and there is so much more left to do.
My goals are so high... and I admit, I am terrified that I may not be able to attain them,
but I am still going to give it my all.
I am giving it my all. Right now. Already.
That feels so good. To really give something my all...
I am so happy.

Quixotic. That defines every bit of my dreams, but I'm okay with that.
I can't help but to think how much my life has already been like a fairy tale:
There has been adventure, love, heartache, forgiveness, emptiness, fulfillment...
so many beautiful things already, and I am so thankful for every single one of them.
I can't wait to see what is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment